Who is The Trader Chick?
So excited for you to be here. I'm Marina Kuperman Villatoro, The Trader Chick.
I've been day trading the Futures Markets for YEARS and the number #1 thing I can say is - Day Trading has become my Greatest Teacher of My Life!
Day Trading is much, MUCH more than simply trading the markets. It's about becoming the best person you can be. And that can be the scariest part of it all.
Trading has woken me up from mediocrity. Has given me a JOLT to live my life to the fullest. And I'm so eternally grateful for all it has done for me.
I want to share that with you. Not only how to trade with confidence and be consistently profitable, but to truly live life on your terms in your highest potential.
Recent Blogs & Videos
Category Archives: Inspiration
Here’s a weird fact about day traders. Almost all day traders, when starting out, develop bad habits before good habits. No one really understands this concept, but it seems to hold a universal truth. My theory, since I too fell … Continue reading
Few books truly make an incredible impact on your life. Psycho-Cybernetics, Updated and Expanded is definitely one of the most important ones you will ever read. If you’re like me, and prefer to listen to books this audio version of … Continue reading
Mindset – learning the strategies and techniques will be easy compared to our mindset and our self control. Day Trading has proven to be the best teacher for me in this and helps me learn daily about changing my mindset. … Continue reading
Did you know that trading is only 10% of your actual day? That’s why day traders pride themselves on calling it part time. Yet they don’t tell you that the other 90% of the time traders are learning and backtesting … Continue reading
Did you know there are four core rules to trading? Yeap, just four. If you can master these four insanely crucial rules you will definitely master trading. What are the Most Important Rules for a Successful Trading Strategy and Day … Continue reading