Secret about Creating a Portfolio (s) – Don’t Tell Anyone What to invest in and how do I allocate money properly into those channels? This is the million dollar question. Before we get deep into this topic, I have a … Continue reading →
4 Ways to Simplifying Your Investment Portfolio Now that you know the secret of the number of portfolios you should have, it is time to find out what belongs inside of them. If you google investment portfolio images chances are … Continue reading →
Small Goals for Big Changes Did you know that trading is only 10% of your actual day? That’s why day traders pride themselves on calling it part time. Yet they don’t tell you that the other 90% of the time … Continue reading →
Why Trading Is My Greatest Teacher Trading Challenge – My education of how to trade futures started on my birthday June 6, 2012. This wasn’t when I started trading. But it was when I purchased my course and started the curriculum. … Continue reading →
Rule Breakers Need Not Apply – Key to Success for Trading What`s your Trading Strategy? Are you a rule breaker? Do you pride yourself for not following instructions and doing things on your terms? Well, I am. My rebellious, don’t-follow-rules … Continue reading →
Portfolio Picks – The Trader Chick’s Fixed Income Investments After narrowing down my options for my fixed income portion of my retirement funds the first stepI took was to place them into my watch list before going into my portfolio. … Continue reading →
Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE DISCLAIMER: HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN; IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM. ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK OF ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT TRADING RESULTS.