Learn to Day Trade - Get Free Mini Course

Time Warrior – Book Reflection

Time Warrior – Book Reflection This book Time Warrior has fully redefined time management on all levels. Steve Chandler, who is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors (I didn’t even know about him until first reading Re-Inventing Yourself). I …
Continue reading →

A Return to Love – Book Reflection

I’ve been hearing about Marianna Williamson for ages lately. I’m sure that I’m probably the last person left who hasn’t heard of her sooner. Regardless, I am on it. And I figured the first intro to her work would be …
Continue reading →

Small Goals for Big Changes

Small Goals for Big Changes Did you know that trading is only 10% of your actual day? That’s why day traders pride themselves on calling it part time. Yet they don’t tell you that the other 90% of the time …
Continue reading →

GOT QUESTIONS? LET'S CHAT
ALREADY A COURSE MEMBER?